Monday, August 11, 2014

Buckets & Buckets

This week has been busy but so fun! It has pored "buckets and buckets" here! It's okay. What do EMM missionaries do in the rain? They dance!
We have been getting to know the branch better. The members are great. They are so welcoming and reach out to everyone: members, missionaries, investigators. They're great.
Can I just say how proud I am of my daughter? Yesterday there was no teacher for Sunday School and Sister Sika just got up and took charge. I helped her, of course, but she did so wonderful on her own. She's been out in the field for less than two weeks. Whenever she shares a spiritual thought at a members home, the members look awed at her boldness and the strength of her testimony. I love serving with her!
Our investigator, M, is progressing like crazy. He has been prepared beyond belief to receive our message. Whenever we give him new material, he just tries to understand best as possible. He is hungry to learn and humble enough to receive the truth. He is so willing to change and follow the gospel principles. I feel so blessed that we were able to find and teach him! It has been such a miracle.
Stafford is still beautiful and still great! I love you all and hope you have a brilliant week!

Love, Sister Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment