Monday, July 21, 2014

Dream Catchers!

This week has been so fun! We had a Sisters Meeting on Thursday and talked about being healthy and did some exercise together. It was so fun to see all the sisters! I got to see Sister Hansen again, which was really good. President and Sister Ulrich are the best. They really care about the missionaries and are working so hard to help all of us do our best.
You have to look up
                                                
It has been really hot here as well! It has been in the 80's, which doesn't sound that bad compared to Utah, but when it is sunny and humid and you are walking around all day, you don't look as good as you did in the morning. ;) But it is good! It is sunny in England, which is saying something! 
One of our investigators showed us her dream catcher in her room and I said that I love dream catchers. The next time we visited, she had bought me a dream catcher! Haha I love her so much! Her name is D and she is 75. She is so spiritual and accepts all that we believe. I just feel so happy after we see her! She is so amazing!
Pink means Love
                                          
I love the people here. The members take such good care of us and the strongest people. When we visit them, I am so surprised by what they are going through and they depend so heavily on Jesus Christ. They have such strong testimonies. It has really inspired me and helped build on my own testimony. Jesus Christ is the answer to all our questions. He is there for us, we just need to turn to him. He loves us and has provided a way for us to follow him. The Church is true!
I love you all and hope you have an excellent week!
Love, Sister Christensen

 
The sisters I came out with




No comments:

Post a Comment