Monday, July 14, 2014

Hiya! Are you alright?
                                           

Another great week here in the EMM! We got a new mission president, whom you may have met. It was great because I went to shake his hand and I was about to introduce myself and before I said anything he said, "I know you, Sister Sarah Christensen." Wow! I mean, I knew he knew about me from before, but I still felt pretty special. He is so inspired! I know that he is called of God to serve in this mission and I am so excited to be serving with him.
This week has been crazy. We have done a lot of traveling for meetings and conferences. I thought we would just have a normal week this week but we have another meeting on Thursday with all the sisters in the mission, which is so exciting because I will get to see my trainer again! 
We didn't teach very much this week but we had very spiritual lessons. It is hard to get used to a new companion but Sister Church and I are getting better at teaching together everyday. 
We're teaching a 75 year old woman named Dawn, and she is the most amazing person. She has been researching religion pretty much her whole life and has been baptized twice but is still searching! The other day we were teaching her and she said she was in a lot of pain, because she has medical problems, so we asked her if she would want a blessing and she said yes. The next day, the Elders came by and gave her a blessing and she said that pain just went away! It was a miracle! She is so receptive. I love her! And an investigator we lost touch with called us the other day and came to church yesterday! So I'm excited to start teaching her again.
Even though this week was so busy, there were still miracles everywhere. I love you all and hope you have a great week :)

Love, Sister Christensen
American Made
                                     



Iron Bridge, Sister Church had never been there

And my companion was so sweet to let me borrow her cardigan :) #companionship unity #love my companion #she's the best


This is how we wait for the Bus
                                     

Coalbrook Dale, England
                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment