Monday, September 15, 2014

Changes lead to growth...
Beautiful sisters who love serving together
                                   
This week has been great! It was transfers, so things got a little moved around. We are now in a totally different district and lots of missionaries got moved around. I'm excited though, because it will be fun to get to know and work with more missionaries.
I feel so blessed to be serving in England right now. I feel like I get more than I deserve. I have seen so many miracles in my first 6 months and I feel like I haven't done that much to deserve it! I have served along side some of the most amazing people I've ever met in my life. They face unfaceable odds with unwavering faith; both the saints of England and the missionaries. This mission is full of stalwart people who will change the world.
Thanks you to everyone who has prepared me to come and supported me whilst I've been on my mission! I love you!

                                   
Liz, my recent convert in my first area, told me that I am cheeky and the funniest American she's met. So, I think my letter was a little cheeky that I wrote home but I'm glad Jacob made it fun for everyone. Liz thinks we are related through the Cardwell line.  Check into that dad.  I love Jane Eyre! I am glad you watched it. One of my favourites! I saw someone in my last area this past week and we got talking about Austenland. I can't remember if you thought it was as funny as I thought it was but it was good to just have a laugh and talk about movies! No one loves quoting movies as much as me and Jakie-poo. 
Truman’s the sweetest, except that one time he punched me in the face. Happy Birthday Truman! I'm glad to hear you had such a great week! Sounds like everyone is having tons of fun!

I love you!
love, Sister Christensen

covers we made for our planners out of textured wallpaper

Cayleigh, our ward member...off to Scotland for University





No comments:

Post a Comment