Monday, September 8, 2014

Just a short note…& a Miracle

This week has been great. We have been traveling a ton. We went to Manchester on Tuesday and Sunday and over to Wellington on Wednesday and Saturday. I loved all the meetings. I learned so much and I feel so determined to work harder and really make a difference here. I love being a missionary! I love seeing all the miracles.
One miracle that happened this week is that we were going to have our recent convert speak at the fireside we had last night but he was going out of town and couldn't come. So, because he couldn't come, we wouldn't be able to go either. Randomly, we decided to ask one of our other investigators to come. He said yes and we were able to go! It was really inspired though because He has been struggling to get the spiritual side of our lessons but I think he benefited a lot from the testimonies that were shared and he will be much more eager to learn more.
I love you all! Have a great week!

Love, Sister Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment