Monday, December 15, 2014

He is the Gift   http://www.mormon.org/christmas?cid=HPFR112814529


This week has been amazing! Thank you so much for your encouraging emails. I am so grateful for my family, the gospel and the opportunity I have of serving a mission.
A member of Rhyl ward has recently returned home and she has been spending lots of time with us and it has been a huge asset. I love the members here! The people in general are so kind and just smile at you! We did lots of finding, praying, and teaching this week. 
I hope you are all aware of He is the Gift because that is where all our miracles are coming from! Christ is the gift this Christmas season and we need to share him with everyone! We had more lessons in the past week than I've had any other week of my mission. Sister Lever and I have been working out tails off trying to find new people to teach. It is Christmas, so people are busy but many have shown sincere interest and I believe our teaching pool with grow a lot in the new year. The members are so excited about missionary work and are so willing to help us. They also love feeding us..haha So don't worry, mom, about me going hungry ;) 
A miracle we saw this week is we went to a tea appointment in Bodelwyddan but got there early so we decided to do some finding. We tracted a street that two less active people live on. We taught a woman about Christ and shared a He is the Gift card with her and she told us to visit a woman on the corner whose husband had been killed in an accident the year before. We went over and taught her and she invited us back. We also met a woman whose sister passed away and a teenage girl who has never thought about God before. These four women were each touched by the message we had to share and could recognize how they needed the Saviour in their lives. It was a miracle to me to see the Spirit touch their hearts. 
This gospel is for families and for individuals. God knows us personally, I know that. I hope you all have the desire to share what you know this Christmas season as we celebrate the greatest birthday of all, that of Jesus Christ. I love you all and hope you have a great week :)

Love, Sister Christensen














No comments:

Post a Comment