Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy New Year!
Christmas Conference in Manchester
It was so good to see you last week! Everyone looks exactly the same except for James. 
Lots of good things are happening in the area. We're getting more and more people to teach. More people are willing to listen and learn more. Christmas time is so good in that it softens peoples hearts to learn about Jesus Christ.
We had a great Christmas with the Morris'. They are my family away from home. We hung out with different families in the ward, it was great! They are all so loving and take good care of Sister Lever and I. 
Thanks for all the packages! Tell aunt Kristen that I love the planner she got me! I love it! and I like my new onsie ;) thanks to gram for her package as well.
I miss you all so much and it was hard to be away from home, especially at Christmas but I want you to know how much I love being a missionary, especially at Christmas. I love telling people about the Saviour and how he changes our lives and helps us be happy and have peace in our lives. I know that the message of the gospel is true and that it changes peoples lives for the better. I love the quote, "The gospel makes bad men good and good men better." The gospel is for everyone. 
I hope you all have a happy New Year! Love you!

Love, Sister Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment