Monday, December 1, 2014

TRAINING IN RHYL
Add There are two Irish men walking together who are looking for work. They see a sign that says, "Looking for Tree Fellers" and they say, "Oh no, there is only two of us." HAHAHAHAHA(because Irish people can't say th) (tree fellers, three fellers) caption

Last District Meeting in the Wrexham District
 I have been called to train again! I'm staying in Rhyl but Sister Madsen is going to Hyde to whitewash train! Hyde is a little bit South of Manchester. But yes! Transfers are always crazy.
This week has been pretty good. We got to go to a carvery for thanksgiving! It was the best! We've seen lots of miracles and I am loving Rhyl! I don't have much time to email today but I love you all!
Love, Sister Christensen



Angel given to me by our investigator





No comments:

Post a Comment