Monday, March 2, 2015

Eh Up Duc?
Me with Sister McDonnell--she's a Treasure
I am now in Newcastle-Under-Lyme/ Stoke-on-Trent and it is lovely so far :) Sister McDonnell and I are getting along famously, I absolutely love her! She is so cute and calls everyone a treasure or poppit. We have fun together.
It has been kind of a crazy, busy week. I said goodbye to my Rhyl family at the beginning of the week. Then went to transfer meeting where we helped transport some of the departing missionaries. That was hard because a lot of people went home this transfer who Sister McDonnell and I were really close friends with, so it was hard to see them leave. 
Me, Sister Lever--trainer to Sister Larson, from Utah
We got home late and had a crazy weekend of planning, training, and teaching! I absolutely love being back in Newcastle Stake and seeing familiar faces as well as getting to meet a lot of new ones! 
Sorry it is a short email this week and I didn't share anything really specific but I'll write more next week :) I love you all lots and hope you have a brilliant week!

Love, Sister Christensen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment