Monday, February 23, 2015



IT'S BEEN RHYL
Saying goodbye to ward members
Sister Becky Donaldson


Kennedy Morris
So, my service in Rhyl is coming to a close. I am leaving Wales and moving to Newcastle-Under-Lyme and serving with Sister McDonnell! and Yes! I did go on exchange with her a couple of weeks ago! We were such a golden companionship for 24 hours that they had to put us together :). We'll be Sister Training Leaders together, so that will be crazy and fun! 
I cut Sister Lever's hair
Sister McDonnell will be my third English companion. She is from Birmingham area and she is so sweet. She is seriously one of kindest people I have ever met. She is also so humble and grateful for everything she receives. I cannot wait to serve with her!
Leanne and daugher Amber

Sister Lever also got asked to train! I'm going to be a mission grandma! She is so excited. She is going to do a great job. She is so diligent and wants to put her best effort forward. She loves being a missionary and has such a strong testimony of how it can change peoples lives for the better, because she is a convert herself. She's cute, she's asking me all these things about when I came into the mission because she thinks she is going to train an American. haha I love her, she's going to be a great trainer.
Also, Sister Lever will be done training on Wednesday and it was our last week together so we decided we were going to make it count! So we did loads of finding and saw some great miracles. We made a goal for the week and we were two lessons away from reaching it (and I know it isn't all about the numbers, it is about people) but we went out Sunday evening and said we need to get those two lessons and a new person to teach. So we knocked a couple of doors and talked with man that wasn't really interested but he listened to us. That's okay, but it's not the best. Knocked a couple more doors and we met a young girl from Lithuania. She is so cute and sweet and was smiling the whole time! We gave her a Book of Mormon and shared a Restoration pamphlet with her and are meeting with her again this week!
The Trio in Rhyl Ward

We saw other amazing miracles throughout the week and I feel like I really have worked my hardest whilst serving in Rhyl. I am sad to go, though. I really love the members and the people we're teaching. It is such a great area, so many people here are prepared to hear the message of the restored gospel. 
Tanya Devany
I'm so glad that the family was able to get together for grandpas funeral. He was a great man and I miss him loads, but I'm grateful for the knowledge that I have that families are forever. I love you all and hope you have a great week!
End of Transfer Celebration...McDonald's Breakfast
Love, Sister Christensen x

No comments:

Post a Comment