Monday, February 2, 2015



I Am Forever Walking in Puddles!
Matthew's baptism

K before I forget: happy birthday to Gram, Doug, Catharine and Cate :) and anyone else I missed..I'm horrible.

So, we had a baptism on Saturday! It was so good! I got to play the piano, so that was interesting. A lot of the ward members came so that was amazing! Matthew is super good. Sister Madsen and I stopped him whilst walking to an appointment last November. He told us that no matter where he traveled to, he always ran into missionaries. We humorously told him it was a sign and that he needed to listen to us, so we set up a time to meet with him again and he's just progressed from there! Whenever he has had a question, he either answers it himself through prayer and reading the Book of Mormon or whoever is fellowshipping with us has the perfect personal experience and testimony to convince him of the truth! 
We had a meeting on Wednesday where we learned some new stuff about how to make us better missionaries then I went on exchange with Sister Warren, who is serving in Runcorn ward. At the end of our exchange, when we were walking to catch the train, we stopped a man who was walking to pick up his son from school and we taught him how to pray. We asked if we could see him the next day, which we did. I was with Sister Lever at that point and we went and taught him and his partner the Restoration! It was a miracle. They are both looking for answers and are willing to read the Book of Mormon and pray about it and Joseph Smith. 
On Saturday we were walking home in the crazy cold and wind and we ran into a woman we had met before but couldn't get in contact with. We talked some more with her and prayed with her and now we are going to see her this week. It was a miracle that we ran into her at all, Heavenly Father blesses us so much by putting us in the paths of those who need us when we choose to be obedient and go out and work even when the weather is horrible!
I hope you have a wonderful week this week! I love you all!

Love, Sister Christensen :)
I got my birthday package!  Christmas letters from the ward.






No comments:

Post a Comment