Monday, February 16, 2015

CHESTER ZOO
Thank you Cara, for taking us!

We went to Chester Zoo on Monday. We went with Cara and the Elders and we all had a blast! We're just a bunch of kids running around looking at the animals :)
Tuesday, we went to Manchester for a mission activity and we got to watch the film, Meet the Mormons. I thought the first bit was hilarious! I liked the cross referencing to other media. I might have gotten a little teary- eyed at some points as well.. I loved it!
We went on exchange with the sisters in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, so not the nice Newcastle. I went with Sister McDonnell and I loved it! She is amazing and we had a lot of fun together. We think we'll serve together sometime :) She is such a treasure. (She's english and when she thinks you've said or done something nice, she calls you a treasure). I loved teaching with her, it was really easy and we were unified right away! I hope she will be one of my companions.
 with Sister McDonnell 

I came back to Rhyl for my birthday, which was so fun! Thanks to everyone for the happy birthday wishes, presents, and cards :) 

Thank you Lizey & Amelia for this shirt


My nick name in the District is bunny rabbit...

The box the Elder's in the ward gave me the present in...I am the only American


Valentines day was busy! We did some finding, knocking on doors which was really fun. We had wonderful gospel conversations with people and shared a few copies of the Book of Mormon. We had a busy day of appointments but the last lesson was my favourite. We're teaching a young girl named Hollie and she is so cute! Her family are returning members and they are all such a miracle. I love them all so much. She is learning about the church and her mum is still less active, so we teach her at her nan's. It is a miracle because, now, her mum's partner is asking about the church, he is curious and wants to learn more. 
I love working in this area. It has been so amazing and I love the people here so much. I never want to leave!

Also, I'm sorry I won't be there at Grandpa Cook's funeral. I send my love and prayers to all of you. I remember Grandpa making us breakfast, singing opera, and bouncing us on his knee to "Trot, trot to Boston". He was such a lovely man and I know I will remember him and how good he was forever.


Much Love, Sister Christensen



Baby Rhino!











No comments:

Post a Comment