Monday, April 13, 2015

Crazy Busy
With Sister Reed
This week has been crazy! It was transfers and Sister McDonnell was transferred to Wrekin! My very first area.
I am enjoying my time here in Newcastle with Sister Reed, who came out on the mission the same time as me. The last couple of days have been quite hectic.
We had a meeting in Manchester on Friday, which was really good but it was also really warm and we had to be inside sweating instead of outside finding! But that was okay. 
Saturday we went to Runcorn to go on splits with the sisters there. I went with a sister from Hungary and we found a man that was interested and wanted us to come to his house to cast out evil spirits. We got his address and told him we would send the elders around. 
I love Runcorn because it is right next to Liverpool and the people there are hilarious. I love their accents. It is a rough culture. Like, last night we went to a fireside and a man from Liverpool shared his conversion story and he had lived half of his life in prison and studied the Book of Mormon whilst serving his sentence and finally joined the church when he met the missionaries at a bus stop. I love the accent. I think I can impersonate it pretty well.
Elder Kelly (my former District/Zone Leader has finished his  mission
Sister McDonnell and Sister Christensen
But that is pretty much everything that happened this week. We did lots of driving. By the way! Elder Payne (Dustin) is my new district leader! haha It is kind of weird but he's a good missionary and a good district leader so far. His companion is from New Zealand and is hilarious. I'll probably have some great stories to tell you about the district throughout this transfer.
Love you all!


Love, Sister Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment