Monday, June 23, 2014

Good Things are happening in Wrekin

Sister Church & Sister Christensen
 This week has been very good! I have learned so much! I am now serving with Sister Church! She is from Idaho and has only about three transfers left. She is such a good missionary and I learn so much from her everyday. Her family is huge! She has 10 brothers and sisters and has 30 nieces and nephews! Families are great. I love big families; they don't really have them over here.
Last pic with Sister Hansen, my wonderful trainer
                                     
I have had to up the ante in the last couple of days. It has been stressful but I'm learning to really rely on the spirit more instead of just going through the motions. I involve myself more in preparing the lessons and the plans. It is more responsibility but it is good. Apparently companions are supposed to have equal responsibilities, who knew? 
We had a really good meeting yesterday. Our investigator, A, came to church! Well, he always comes to church but he just got back from New York the night before and still came to church even though he was really tired. He is so good! He is really dedicated to coming to church and believes that it is true, I think he just needs to understand faith a little bit better because he wants to know everything before he gets baptized. 
We were able to contact D! We haven't been able to set up an appointment with her for a while because she doesn't have credit on her phone but she texted us on her friends phone so we were able to talk to her! Miracles!
So many good things are happening in this area, Sister Church and I are going to baptize all the people! Well, probably not but at least 1 or 2 of them this transfer, hopefully.
I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love, Sister Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment