Monday, June 30, 2014

FINDING AT BUS STOPS

This week was so good! It was sunny and we did lots of walking! Well, most weeks are like that.. But we did lots of finding! There are two miracles I would like to share with you. Both took place at a bus stop.
Nice Tan line for all our walking
First, we were catching the bus home from a tea appointment and were waiting at the bus stop when T, from Ghana, came up to us and we started talking to her. She was so surprised that two young, Caucasian girls were talking to her about Jesus. We had a lesson on the spot with her and I could feel the spirit and I knew she could too. She works at a yogurt shop and gave us a bag full of yogurt that she was carrying! I was so grateful because I was so scared we didn't buy enough food for the week and didn't want to have to go to the shop to buy more food later in the week.
We were in Stirchley and walked to a bus stop where G, from Nigeria, was already waiting. We asked him when the next bus would come and he noticed the Book of Mormon we were both carrying and asked about it. It was his first time hearing of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints so he was a little skeptical. But he took a Book of Mormon and said we could tell him more. He was still dubious about the whole thing so I just bore my testimony to him and invited him to read the Book of Mormon and pray to know if it is true, so he can know for himself. 
I love talking to everyone! You never know who you can share the message of the gospel with. I hope you all have a great week and look for missionary opportunities everywhere!

Love, Sister Christensen 



No comments:

Post a Comment