Tuesday, May 5, 2015

There and Back again. More literally because I'm going to Preston!

I am being transferred! I'm going up to Preston to serve in the South Ribble ward! I will be serving with Sister Madsen! yes, that's right. I'll be serving with Sister Madsen for the second time. I'm excited and I will be skyping you from Preston because transfers is tomorrow.


Make over on Lizzy

I don't know who is more excited, me or dad? There is a lot of our family history up North, so hopefully I'll get to look around. Plus, it is by the Lake District, which is probably one of the most beautiful places in the UK. Also, Liz (Liz from Wrekin Liz, not Liz from Newcastle) moved to the Preston ward so I hopefully will see her on Sunday! 


 So the highlights of the week have been giving Lizzy wizzy woo a make over last Monday, going on exchange with Sister McDonnell in Wrekin, and we had a huge mission conference on Saturday in Manchester. It was so great. Two members of the Seventy came and trained our mission about iPads and gave us materials to study to prepare for it. We don't have iPads now but hopefully sometime in the future we will get them. 
The Wilkes

Fun in the car



Exchanges with Sister McDonnell in Wrekin

One year later...

Ben & Misha Wiles



I love England. I love being a missionary. It is really tiring and sometimes stressful but it is the most fulfilling thing I've ever done. I get to be in a beautiful country around lovely people (mostly lovely ;) ) sharing with them the most important thing I know of. I love the gospel and I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he loves me.
I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week. Ta ra!
Love, Sister Christensen


P.S. and I don't know if I said last week, but I'll say it again: happy bday to Whitney like 2 weeks ago and happy anniversary to Nathanael and Whitney and congrats on the baby blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment